Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DMT

Not a huge fan of Joe Rogan but he get's his ideas across pretty clearly here, very interesting. Not trying to be the yogi shaman or anything - it's just something i'm personally fascinated with.





For so many reasons, this seemed like the answer to why I've ever wanted to do psychedelics in the first place, minus the alien rape.

Some of my friends had done it, and I was surprised by how many people were talking about, and trying this ''Natural Psychedelic made in our brain'' that could possibly be the gateway to spirit travel. And let me tell you from experience, the universe REALLY does give you what you put out into it...

DMT isn't a joke, its not a party drug, and it should be respected. As much as I feel that everyone should experience this, It really ISN'T for everyone and I ONLY recommend it for those who are seeking a spiritual experience. DMT will destroy your ego, and this reality as you know it. As amazing and profound and brief as it was, there are SOME people that should NEVER EVER have this experience. You know who you are, Please travel responsibly.


lorn streetwear clothing